Community Help - Residentials
Welcome to the Vonage Residential Community Forum: This Community is first and foremost a peer-to-peer forum created with the idea that Vonage customers are a great resource for assisting other Vonage customers with their questions about Vonage features, and products.
- If you need direct help from Vonage or if the issue is urgent, please use the Contáctanos link.
To Become a Community Member
There are currently two ways to sign in to the Vonage Community. Both links are in the left navigation panel.
- Click Sign In to sign in with your Vonage Online Account username and password.
- Click Facebook to sign in with your Facebook credentials.
There are two ways to find information. Browse by Topic.
- You can navigate to the topic on the left navigation bar to browse for information, i.e., go to FEATURES & SETTINGS for posts about Voicemail.
You can then sort the results based on the following options.
- Date Posted sorts questions with the most recently asked questions appearing first.
- Recent Activity sorts questions with the most recent replies and comments appearing first.
- Most Popular sorts questions that have received the most likes, upvotes, and followers appearing first.
You can type your question into the Search bar and hit Enter.
- A list of relevant posts will display. Click on the title of a post to read the contents.
- You will need to X out of the search results list to view the post you selected.
After you have signed in to the Vonage Community, you can post a question as follows.
- Enter your question in to the Search field.
- Review the search results to determine if an existing post answers your question.
- Click CONTINUE TO POST at the bottom of the search results if you still need an answer. A pop-up window opens.
- Update the title of the post, if necessary.
- Enter your question.
- Select a category for your question from the drop-down menu.
- Click POST.
You can comment on a post or provide an answer to a posted question by clicking Answer at the bottom of a post.
- Enter your comment and then click ANSWER.
If you are reading a post and want to receive an email when someone responds with an answer or a comment.
- Click Follow at the bottom of the post.
This lets others know that the information was valuable.
- You can indicate that a post was helpful by clicking Like at the bottom of the post.
You can indicate that a post was inappropriate, hateful or just spam by.
- Clicking Flag at the bottom of the post and selecting from the drop down menu.