Authorized use of the Forum:
Acceptable Use Policy:
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not Vonage, are entirely responsible for all Content that you post, or otherwise make available via the Forum. Vonage does not control the Content posted via the Forum and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Forum, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Vonage be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content made available via the Forum by any means.
Please keep in mind that the Forum is a peer to peer support environment. Members are encouraged to help other members address any questions or issues they may have. Vonage moderators will monitor the Forum, but may not be available answer all direct questions. If you are experiencing an issue that is urgent, you are encouraged to use the contact us link at the bottom of the page.
The goal of this Community is to promote a peer to peer support site, and a safe, friendly environment for members to receive answers, information, and resolutions regarding their Vonage products, features, and services.
You agree to not use the Forum to:
1. upload, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
2. harm minors in any way;
3. impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Vonage official, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
4. upload, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
5. upload, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
6. upload, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation,
7. Post discussion on how to hack, alter or tamper with firmware or software in any way that facilitates a compromise of Vonage service or Vonage equipment.
8. Hold discussions of moderator actions on the boards. If you need to comment on a moderator action, please private message any administrator/moderator;
9. "Bombing" the Vonage Community or individual threads with repetitive or meaningless postings, postings unrelated to the purpose of the Vonage Community;
10. Attack or "Troll", including "Flaming" another user or entity in such a way as to incite or perpetuate an argument or conflict;
11. upload, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
12. Interfere with or disrupt the Forum or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Forum; or
13. Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Forum, including your Content, may involve transmissions over various networks that are not under the control of Vonage. Vonage makes no representations, warranties or guaranties regarding its security measures, if any, that are implemented.
Modification and Discontinuance:
Vonage reserves the right at any time to delete, modify, suspend, or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Vonage Community (or any part of the Vonage Community, including any postings) with or without notice. Users agree that Vonage will not be liable to users or third parties for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Vonage Community.
License to Your Content:
You hereby grant us a perpetual license to use, redact, republish, copy, perform and distribute your Content, including any intellectual property contained therein, in any medium now known or hereinafter developed without payment or compensation to you and without seeking any further approval from you. You agree to be solely liable for the Content of all information posted by you.
The privacy of your personal information is very important to us. For more information on what information we collect and how we use such information, please read our Política de privacidad. You should be aware that any personal information which you voluntarily include and transmit through the Vonage Forum may be viewed and used by anyone with access to the Vonage Forum. Vonage is unable to control such uses of your personal information, and by using such services you assume the risk that the personal information provided by you may be viewed and used by third parties.
THE FORUM IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR THE CONTENT ON THE FORUM, THE WEBSITE OR ANY SUCH FUNCTIONS. WE DISCLAIM ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FORUM OR FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE OR PROVIDED ON THE FORUM OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE FORUM OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE USE OF THE FORUM, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CONTENT AND ANY ERRORS CONTAINED THEREIN PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY OF TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, COSTS OF COVER, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, PERSONAL INJURY/WRONGFUL DEATH, EACH OF WHICH IS HEREBY EXCLUDED BY AGREEMENT OF THE PARTIES REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT VONAGE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
If any part of these warranty disclaimers or limitations of liability is found to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason or if we are otherwise found to be liable to you in any manner, then our aggregate liability for all claims under such circumstances for liabilities, shall not exceed ten dollars ($10).
Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Notice:
Materials may be made available via the Forum by third parties not within our control. We are under no obligation to, and do not, review Content posted on the Forum for the inclusion of illegal or impermissible Content. No obstante, respetamos los intereses en cuanto a derechos de autor de otras personas. It is our policy not to permit materials known by us to infringe another party's copyright to remain on the Forum.
If you believe any materials on the Forum infringe a copyright, you should provide us with written notice that at a minimum contains:
(i) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
(ii) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
(iii) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
(iv) Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
(v) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(vi) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All DMCA notices should be sent to our designated agent as follows:
Vonage Legal Department
Attn: DMCA Notices
23 Main Street
Holmdel, NJ 07733
It is our policy to terminate relationships with third parties who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others.